23 Mar COVID19 UPDATE
We are all facing a difficult time as the world tackles the Covid19 pandemic. Here at Biggin Hill Airport we have, like many businesses, had to review all of our policies to ensure we protect our staff and those that use the airports facilities in line with government guidelines:
- All non essential staff will be working from home with immediate effect and until further notice.
- All non-essential meetings have been cancelled or rearranged using online conference facilities.
- The Lookout Cafe has now had to close for takeaway services following staff shortages.
- All of our public and administrative facilities have been subject to a deep clean and fumigation.
- All incoming flights are subject to Civil Aviation Authority guidelines.
All policies in relation to Covid19 will be reviewed on a daily basis to ensure compliance with government guidelines.
We wish you and your families the very best during this difficult time.
UPDATED 23rd March 2020